Your information and access rights
You have the right to request access to the personal data relating to you. This includes the right to be informed whether or not personal data about you is being processed, what personal data is being processed, and the purpose of the processing. You also have the right to rectify or add personal data if the personal data is inaccurate or incomplete. As soon as we become aware of any inaccurate personal data being processed, we will always correct such personal data as soon as possible and notify you accordingly.
Right to erasure
You may request that your personal data be erased for example in the following situations:
- If the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- if you object to the processing of personal data where we do not have an overriding legitimate interest;
- if the processing is unlawful; or
- if the personal data has to be erased to enable us to comply with a legal requirement.
If you have any questions about your right to erasure, please contact the ASSA ABLOY Divisional DPM (Data Protection Manager). Please note that we may reject your request if the processing is permitted or required according to law or any other relevant legal ground.
Right to object
You are entitled to object to our use of your personal data that we base on our legitimate interest. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can show that we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that overrides your interests or rights and freedoms or if we need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Right to restriction
You can request us to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
- If the processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw your consent for use of data that we base on your consent;
- if you believe the personal data may not be correct;
- if you believe that the processing is unlawful; or
- if we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, where we do not have an overriding interest in relation to your privacy interest.
Right to Data Portability
If you request access to personal data about you that you yourself have provided and if the personal data is being processed automatically, you may request that the data is provided in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and you may also request that the personal data is transferred to another controller, if this is technically possible.
ASSA ABLOY AB, Reg. no 556059-3575 is responsible for the processing of your personal data, and requests to exercise your rights as stated above shall be addressed to ASSA ABLOY AB, Attn: ASSA ABLOY DPM, Box 703 40, SE-107 23 Stockholm or email@example.com.
If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by ASSA ABLOY you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to the supervisory authority for the personal data processing of ASSA ABLOY, Datainspektionen